Art Industry Questions? Post 'Em Here!
At Artexpo, we receive tons of questions from artists on a regular basis. Things like:
- How do I get my work to market?
- How do I find a good rep?
- How do I find a gallery?
- Is it better to represent myself or go through a publisher?
- How big should my paintings be?
- What’s selling well now? Figurative works? Abstract art?
- Who do you think would buy my work?
We get queries like this all the time, and one of the reasons we decided to start the Artexpo blog is to offer an open forum to address the issues you raise. Our job is to serve you, the artist, so here’s an official invite: feel free to pose any questions you have about the art industry here. Hopefully, we can get some rousing discussions going!
In the meantime, stay tuned for a post on Curatorial-Grade Image Capturing from Artexpo team member Robert Reeder…