This February: Artexpo's Art Marketing Seminars in CA
Calling all California artists: Artexpo’s art marketing experts are coming to Orange County this February!
From February 11-13, Artexpo will be hosting “Marketing Your Artwork in a Changing World,” a series of educational seminars and workshops that will help independent artists gain exposure, increase revenues and navigate today’s rapidly changing fine art marketplace.
2-6 pm, daily
The Chuck Jones Center for Creativity
131 W. Chapman Ave.
Get hands-on, practical knowledge and learn how to:
- Increase your art sales in a challenging economy. Learn the basic rules of the art market—and when to break them.
- Navigate today’s changing art world. Discover what’s driving change in today’s fine art marketplace, and what it means for you as an artist.
- Find new ways to increase your revenues. Explore new innovations in fine art reproductions, Limited Editions, and digital archiving.
- Build a solid business plan. Helpful hints for building your business plan—and why you need one.
- Sell your work online and market yourself through Social Media and blogging.
- Get your art on the silver screen! Learn how to lease your art to movies, television and commercials.
- Stay ahead of the competition. Get gallery representation and broaden your distribution through trade shows and fine art fairs.
Come on out and hear expert perspectives from industry leaders including Eric Smith, Artexpo New York CEO; Robert Reeder, President of Artexpo Studio; Craig Kausen, President and CEO of Linda Jones Enterprises; Robert Patrick, Director of Marketing & Wholesale at Linda Jones Enterprises; and others.
In Conjunction with ArtexpoStudio.com Beta Launch
This educational event will be held in conjunction with the beta launch of ArtexpoStudio.com, Artexpo’s new online marketplace for artists, gallery owners and publishers. In addition to the seminars, Artexpo will be offering state-of-the-art digital archiving services to all artists interested in digitally archiving their paintings, selling their work from a free online gallery at ArtexpoStudio.com, and/or creating museum-quality fine art reproductions. For more information, email email@example.com
Seminars are limited to 75 participants per day — register now to reserve your spot!