The Fine Art of Relocation: Artexpo Sponsor La Rosa Del Monte
The process of packing, and shipping fine art is in itself an art, requiring both artistic sensitivity and historical consciousness.
Artexpo New York sponsor La Rosa Del Monte offers comprehensive and thorough services in the relocating of fine arts and antiquities. Skilled in the unique aspects of handling fine art, LRDM specializes in packing, crating, transport and storage.
Our commitment to the fine art community is to handle the art entrusted to our care with an appreciation, respect, and understanding of its value. Experience and knowledge is required in every phase of a fine art relocation including the proper materials chosen, to which we adhere to worldwide standards as well as country specific standards.
- Packing & Crating – Specialized in the handling, packing, and transport of works of art, and antiquities for museums, galleries, and dealers, corporate and private collections.
- Worldwide Transportation – Experts in transportation (Air – Ocean – Surface), Customs Clearance, temporary country admission, secure storage, and re-exportation of Fine Arts.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage – International network of insurance carriers dedicated to providing coverage and risk management strategies for fine art.
With more than 40 years of experience in the International Moving industry, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual customer service-oriented office staff, experienced packing crews, self owned warehouses and fleet of vehicles, LRDM is an expert in:
- Fine Art Handling
- International & Domestic Relocation of Household Goods & Vehicles
- Full Origin & Destination Services – USA & Caribbean
- Commercial, GSA, Military Relocations
- Machinery Movers & Rigging
- Hotel Furniture & Fixture Installers
- Storage & Crating Service
- Worldwide Coverage with Fine Arts Certified and Qualified Agents
For more information, visit www.larosadelmonte.com