For 39 years, Artexpo New York has earned the distinction of being the world’s largest fine art marketplace. As in past years, we’ll be co-locating with [SOLO], and and expanded [FOTO SOLO] section, featuring collections of fine art photography. Artexpo connects artists, galleries, and publishers with art buyers, art dealers, interior designers, architects, and collectors. It’s an art- and design-packed weekend no industry professional should miss.
Our 2016 show was a smashing success! Check out some of the main highlights on our Artexpo Video page.
Now accepting applications for 2017. Get yours in early to insure early jurying and best placement!
Artexpo brings you tremendous exposure and unlimited opportunities for networking—in the heart of New York City. Artexpo has always been an extremely well-attended, popular event. Here are some facts and figures from our 2016 show:
- • Artexpo New York 2016 featured more than 400 exhibitors from around the world, representing thousands of artists.
- • Nearly 28,000 attendees, including trade buyers, art collectors, and members of the general public, attended the show.
- • 5,000+ trade buyers, including gallery owners, designers, art consultants, architects, and framers were in attendance.
- • More than 1,000 art-industry professionals attended the 30 classes, panel discussions, and meet-the-artist events
offered at Artexpo.
- • Social media marketing to 68,000+ followers via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr promoted the show around the clock.
We’re anticipating an even bigger event for Artexpo New York 2017 at Pier 94!
Reserve your space at Artexpo New York today!