Want to be a part of an amazing year to come? Don’t miss the opportunity to save thousands of dollars on exhibiting at Artexpo New York 2017—this special offer ends January 17!
- – 3 complimentary booth lights
- – $500 credit towards Show Catalog ad space
- – 5 percent discount if you pay in full by Jan. 17
- – Free storage and shipping between Artexpo and any other RMG shows
Register here to take advantage of this exclusive deal. Any questions? Contact our sales team and they’ll be happy to help.
Join us at Pier 94 – 3 Shows, 1 Venue
Looking to make new connections, expand your business’s reach, sharpen your marketing skills, and make more sales? Join us at Artexpo New York from April 21–24, 2017, at Pier 94, New York City’s famed art and design pier. Artexpo New York is three shows under one roof!For 39 years, Artexpo New York has earned the distinction of being the world’s largest fine art marketplace. As in past years, we’ll be co-locating with [SOLO], and and expanded [FOTO SOLO] section, featuring collections of fine art photography. Artexpo connects artists, galleries, and publishers with art buyers, art dealers, interior designers, architects, and collectors. It’s an art- and design-packed weekend no industry professional should miss.
Our 2016 show was a smashing success! Check out some of the main highlights on our Artexpo Video page.Now accepting applications for 2017. Get yours in early to insure early jurying and best placement!
Artexpo brings you tremendous exposure and unlimited opportunities for networking—in the heart of New York City. Artexpo has always been an extremely well-attended, popular event. Here are some facts and figures from our 2016 show:
- • Artexpo New York 2016 featured more than 400 exhibitors from around the world, representing thousands of artists.
- • Nearly 28,000 attendees, including trade buyers, art collectors, and members of the general public, attended the show.
- • 5,000+ trade buyers, including gallery owners, designers, art consultants, architects, and framers were in attendance.
- • More than 1,000 art-industry professionals attended the 30 classes, panel discussions, and meet-the-artist events
offered at Artexpo.
- • Social media marketing to 68,000+ followers via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr promoted the show around the clock.
We’re anticipating an even bigger event for Artexpo New York 2017 at Pier 94!
Reserve your space at Artexpo New York today!