All media queries should be directed to:
Media attendees must bring the following identification for free entrance to Artexpo New York:
- Accredited press badge
- Personalized business card (with company and employee name)
- Photo ID
After you register online, you will receive a confirmation. Please print your confirmation and present it at the Trade Registration counter at the show to claim your badge.
2013 Press Releases
- Buying Art Without Breaking the Bank
- Finding Affordable and Accessible Art
- How To Pair Art & Furnishings
- Artexpo New York 2013
- Artexpo-Miami + SOLO
- Mayor Michael Bloomberg announcement to Artexpo New York Exhibitors
2012 Press Releases
- Save the Date! Artexpo New York Returns to Pier 92 in 2012
- Brazilian fine artists return to Artexpo for the 19th year!
- Artexpo Studio-One Site Offering Unlimited Possibilities for Artists to Succeed in the Art Business
- Sarah Ali’s ‘Lifesaving’ Artwork Featured at Artexpo New York 2012
- Award-Winning Filmmaker & Surrealist Photographer Randy Scott Slavin
- Realism takes on new dimensions through the eyes of artist Ray Hare
- Artist Paul Nosa weaves across the U.S. to inspire creativity and sustainability
- ‘Top emerging artist’ Mindy Donahue to be featured at International Artexpo New York
- 2011 SOLO Award Winner Miyako Aoki Returns to Artexpo New York
- Michael Bedoian Brings Bear Art and Spiritual Transformation to Artexpo New York 2012
- Top Visual Effects Artist Jesse Michael Newman Debuts ‘REBIRTH OF GAEA’ at Artexpo
- Artexpo NY—Next Stop for Rising Fine Art Star Jeanne Bessette from N. Carolina
- Artexpo New York Hosts Superstar Artists Rob Gonsalves & J. Scott Nicol
- Ilene Richard’s ‘Snazzy Gals Collection’ Featured at Artexpo New York
- Hans Petersen Returns To International Artexpo
- Artexpo New York Returns to Pier 92 in 2012
- Washington DC-Artists Show at Artexpo.doc
Artexpo logos are available for your publication. Please visit our Exhibitor Resources page.
2011 Press Releases
- Artexpo New York Hosts Superstar Artists Rob Gonsalves and J. Scott Nicol 2.25.11
- Bravo TV Star Peregrine Honig to Speak at Artexpo New York 2.21.11
- Actor and Artist Jane Seymour Teams up with Free Arts NYC at Artexpo New York 2.15.11
- Media Advisory Press Registration 2.07.11
- SAFORI at Artexpo NY 1.25.11
- Media Mogul Jeff Pulver to Deliver Keynote at Artexpo New York 1.20.11
- Chinese Cultural Promotional Society Exhibits Top Chinese Artists at Artexpo New York 1.13.11
- World-Renowned Artists Exhibiting at Artexpo New York.1.3.11
- Save the Date: Artexpo New York 2011 12.02.10
- Hans Magden: Artexpo New York 2011 3.11.11
Past Media Coverage
Read Mayor Bloomberg's warm welcome to Artexpo New York 2013!
Artexpo’s New Media panel discussion is always a big hit, and this year will be no exception. Joining us as a panelist for the first time is Andrew Russeth, Editor of GalleristNY at The New York Observer—a generous Artexpo New York 2012 sponsor. Looking to gain exposure for your fine art business but daunted by [...]
Artexpo New York keynote speaker Jeff Pulver talks with NewsBlaze about the power of social of media in the fine art marketplace.
Artexpo New York 2010 was the subject of an L.A. Times blog post by Tina Susman on April 4.
On March 26, Fine Art Magazine interviewed artist Bill Mack at Artexpo New York 2010.
On March 27, Fine Art Magazine interviewed Hessam Abrishami at Artexpo New York 2010.
On March 28, 2010, Artexpo New York made headlines in The Wall Street Journal.
On March 27, 2010, world-famous actor and former Bond girl Jane Seymour was interviewed by WNBC about her second career as an artist, and her participation in Artexpo New York 2010.
World-famous actor and former Bond girl Jane Seymour is interviewed by Fine Art Magazine at Artexpo New York 2010 on March 26.
Artexpo New York made the "Editors' Monthly Raves" in "Where New York!"
Artexpo New York 2010 was recently featured in NY Arts Magazine, as part of the publication's Art Fairs International series!