Attend Artexpo New York
(Trade Attendees Only)
Thursday, April 4 | 12 - 7 PM
Trade Preview Party
Thursday, April 4 | 5 - 7 PM
Art Collector Days
Opening Night Party
(Trade & Public Welcome)
Friday, April 5 | 4 PM - 8 PM
Friday, April 5 | 10 AM - 8 PM
Saturday, April 6 | 11 AM - 7 PM
Sunday, April 7 | 11 AM - 6 PM
Tickets for Artexpo New York 2019 will be available shortly. Check back for details!
- Tickets can be purchased here online or on-site at the show
- Children ages 11 and under are free when accompanied by an adult
- Discounted admission is available for seniors 60 years of age and over
- Discounted admission is available with presentation of a valid student ID (for students, ages 12 and older, in middle school through college)
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use. Check in with security from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. upon arriving
- New Bag Restrictions: Due to changes in security procedure, large bags will not be permitted into the event. Please do not bring suitcases, folding bicycles, scooters, or any large items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag. There will be a very limited free-of-charge bag check facility on-site. Coats and umbrellas can also be checked free of charge. In addition, strollers are not permitted.
- Pets: Show Management strictly prohibits pets from entering the facilities. Only ADA-certified service dogs assisting handicapped or disabled individuals are exempt from this rule
- Photography of the artwork is only allowed with the exhibitor’s permission
General inquiries for ticket refunds can be sent to email@example.com.
TRADE, PRESS & MEDIA
Artexpo New York offers complimentary admission for trade and media professionals, including designers, architects, or gallery owners. Speed your registration process by registering online by April 17, 2018.
Are you an industry buyer, such as an architect, designer, or gallery owner? If so, you can register as a trade buyer, granting you complimentary access to all show days, including trade-only days, the Opening Night Preview Party, and exclusive special events.
New Show Venue For 2019
In an effort for Artexpo New York to have a consistent date pattern without conflict to April’s religious holidays, Artexpo New York is moving to Pier 92 and running concurrently with The Photography Show presented by AIPAD at Pier 94.
Also home to the Armory Show, Pier 92 offers the opportunity to make some exciting changes, including a new Artexpo Platinum section, featuring a wide carpeted center aisle with major exhibitors on each side. Artexpo Platinum will be followed by a center section of booths, along with our signature [SOLO] and [FOTO SOLO] sections—all contributing to the excitement of Artexpo New York 2019.
Check out our new floor plan to see how it all comes together!
Show Parking & Directions
Information on nearby parking is listed below.
- Rapid Park
W 55th St btw 9th & 10th Aves
7 days / week, 6am – 1am, cash / credit card (no trucks or SUV’s)
- GMC Parking
56th St btw 11th & 12th Aves
- Central Parking
57th St at 11th Ave
24 hours, 7 days / week, cash / credit card
- Park n Ride
60th St btw 11th & 12th Aves
24 hours, 7 days / week, cash / credit card
- Concerto Garage
59th St btw 10th & 11 Aves
24 hours, 7 days / week, cash only
What You’ll See at the Show
HUNDREDS OF ARTISTS, THOUSANDS OF NEW WORKS
Dancers leaping mid air during a photoshoot. Cocktail parties with DJs spinning. Cutting-edge art and design seminars. Graffiti wars. Unveilings and premiers. Live demos. And above all, extraordinary art. For four days every spring, you’ll get an inside look at the innovations of hundreds of galleries and artists worldwide as they showcase their latest works.
In the Artexpo Pavilion, you’ll see established studio artists and galleries featuring thousands of paintings, glassworks, mixed media, and more. Then there’s the [SOLO] Pavilion for emerging independent artists and the [FOTO SOLO] Pavilion for independent fine art photographers. One ticket. One venue. Three amazing shows. Don’t miss this captivating event!
Things to do at the Show
Listen and learn. Artexpo’s riveting Art Talks and Topics & Trends offer showgoers the chance to hear personal stories from artists as well as advice from experts in the industry on subjects such as art marketing and licensing, creative strategies, small business management, social media for artists, and more. All seminars are included with admission.
Get up close and personal with the artistic process. Attendees get the rare opportunity to talk with exhibiting artists and see them create works live and in person during Artexpo’s Meet the Artist events and live art demonstrations.
Scout out potential treasures to take home. All works of art are for sale! Whether whimsical sculpture work, contemporary paintings, landscape photography, or colorfully crafted glassworks are your cup of tea, you’ll find a huge array of stunning pieces to purchase at Artexpo.
Trade & Media Registration
Your Artexpo New York Trade Pass grants you unlimited access to Trade Day, the Opening Night Preview Party, all special events, and much more.