Attend the 40th Edition of Artexpo New York
(Trade Attendees Only)
Thursday, April 19 | 12 - 7 PM
Trade Preview Party
Thursday, April 19 | 5 - 7 PM
Art Collector Days
Opening Night Party
(Trade & Public Welcome)
Friday, April 20 | 4 PM - 8 PM
Friday, April 20 | 10 AM - 8 PM
Saturday, April 21 | 11 AM - 7 PM
Sunday, April 22 | 11 AM - 6 PM
- Children ages 11 and under are free when accompanied by an adult
- Discounted admission is available for seniors 60 years of age and over
- Discounted admission is available with presentation of a valid student ID (for students, ages 12 and older, in middle school through college)
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use. Check in with security from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. upon arriving
- New Bag Restrictions: Due to changes in security procedure, large bags will not be permitted into the event. Please do not bring suitcases, folding bicycles, scooters or any large items bigger than a handbag or laptop bag. There will be a very limited free of charge bag check facility onsite. Coats and umbrellas can also be checked free of charge. In addition, strollers are not permitted.
- Pets: Show Management strictly prohibits pets from entering the facilities. Only ADA certified service dogs assisting handicapped or disabled individuals are exempt from this rule
- Photography of the artwork is only allowed with the exhibitor’s permission
General inquiries for ticket refunds can be sent to email@example.com.
TRADE, PRESS & MEDIA
Artexpo New York offers complimentary admission for trade and media professionals, including designers, architects, or gallery owners. Speed your registration process by registering online by April 12, 2018.
Are you an industry buyer, such as an architect, designer, or gallery owner? If so, you can register as a trade buyer, granting you complimentary access to all show days, including trade-only days, the Opening Night Preview Party, and exclusive special events.
Show Parking & Directions
Open rooftop parking at Pier 92 is $35 for 10 hours or $40 for 24 hours. Please access Pier 92 parking via the automobile ramp at the intersection of 55th Street and the West Side Highway. All vehicles should follow signs for the NYC Passenger Ship Terminal parking. Please note that height restriction is 8’6”.
*Parking spaces are dependent upon cruise activity.
What You’ll See at the Show
HUNDREDS OF ARTISTS, THOUSANDS OF NEW WORKS
For four days every spring, you’ll get an inside look at the innovations of more than 400 artists and galleries worldwide as they showcase their latest works. But the 2018 edition is going to be an even bigger event: We’re celebrating Artexpo New York’s 40th anniversary! What does that mean for you? There’s going to be more to see, more to do, and more to experience. Dancers leaping mid air during a photoshoot. Cocktail parties with DJs spinning. Cutting-edge art and design seminars. Graffiti wars. Unveilings and premiers. Live demos. And above all, extraordinary art.
In the Artexpo Pavilion, you’ll see established studio artists and galleries featuring thousands of paintings, glassworks, mixed media, and more. Then there’s the [SOLO] Pavilion for emerging independent artists and the [FOTO SOLO] Pavilion for independent fine art photographers. One ticket. One venue. Three amazing shows. Don’t miss this captivating event!
Things to do at the Show
Listen and learn. Artexpo’s riveting Art Talks and Topics & Trends offer showgoers the chance to hear personal stories from artists as well as advice from experts in the industry on subjects such as art marketing and licensing, creative strategies, small business management, social media for artists, and more. All seminars are included with admission.
Get up close and personal with the artistic process. Attendees get the rare opportunity to talk with exhibiting artists and see them create works live and in person during Artexpo’s Meet the Artist events and live art demonstrations.
Scout out potential treasures to take home. All works of art are for sale! Whether whimsical sculpture work, contemporary paintings, landscape photography, or colorfully crafted glassworks are your cup of tea, you’ll find a huge array of stunning pieces to purchase at Artexpo.
Trade & Media Registration
Your Artexpo New York Trade Pass grants you unlimited access to Trade Day, the Opening Night Preview Party, all special events, and much more.