Artexpo New York exhibitors will benefit from a powerful attendee marketing platform with initiatives including email campaigns, multimedia advertising, cross-promotional ticketing with the Architectural Digest Home Design Show, a VIP ticket program, social media campaigns and promotions, B2B media, radio, direct mailings, partnership marketing, street banners, media coverage and more.
Artexpo New York will advertise in a wide range of prominent arts and entertainment publications in New York, across the U.S.. Some of the more prominent media in which Artexpo New York print ads will appear include:
Art & Antiques: Circulation – 24, 825
Art News: Circulation – 78,000
Art Business News: Circulation – 12,000
Art World News: Circulation – 13,000
Gallery Guide: Circulation – 40,000
New York Magazine: Circulation – 405,398
New York Times: Circulation – 1,613,865
Wall Street Journal: Circulation – 1,499,204
Artexpo will advertise heavily online, both nationally and internationally, via over 20 prominent media outlets, with sites including:
artnet.com: Site Traffic: 16 million page views per month
artistnetwork.com: 2.9 million page views per month
artinfo.com: 1.2 million page views per month
nymag.com: Impressions: 390,000
nytimes.com: Impressions: 400,000
wsj.com: Impressions: 144,250
With a combined email subscription list comprised of thousands of industry professionals, collectors, high-end home owners and artists, Artexpo will circulate frequent show updates, artist profiles and more to stimulate interest and encourage attendance to Artexpo New York . Show highlights and artist features will also be sent to the media on an ongoing basis to ensure widespread media coverage onsite.
Artexpo New York artists will be promoted heavily via synchronized social media channels such as blogging, Facebook and Twitter:
* Facebook: Active fan page (40,000+ fans and growing) with regular updates & content. Banners driving traffic to website.
* Twitter: Active Twitter account with thousands of followers, synchronized with both Facebook updates & blog posts.
* The ArtexpoNewYork.com blog features ongoing exhibitor highlights, show updates and more.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETING PROGRAM
Statistics have shown that the best way to encourage trade show attendance is via exhibitors.
* 10,000 complimentary tickets will be distributed among Artexpo New York exhibitors.
* Complimentary attendee passes will be issued by Architectural Digest Home Design Show, enhancing Artexpo attendance.
New York Observer
La Rosa Delmonte
Fredrix Artist Canvas
Art Business News
Art Business News
Art World News