Exhibitor’s Show Planner: 2 Weeks Before The Show
Whoa! time is speeding by—and the big day is almost here! Just two weeks to go before we’ll all be at Pier 90 setting up for 41st annual Artexpo New York! Stay calm, you’ve got this—your planning will keep it going as planned.
Time to double-check your previous lists to be sure everything is on track. Then move on to this week’s list.
And here’s your all-important list for this week and next:
2 weeks – Gather All Your Materials & Review
- Have all of your information, data and materials on a back-up disk in case your flyers/brochures run out or presentations falter.
- Don’t delay! If you haven’t already, now’s the time to complete the Booth Display Requirements Course by March 30. Remember exhibitors that have not completed the Course will not be allowed to set up their booth.
- Thursday at Artexpo New York is Trade Day. Be ready for trade buyers—whether a gallery or art dealer, designer or architect, they’ll expect a reciprocal relationship. Whether they buy at a wholesale discount of 50-60% or an industry discount of 35-40%, they can become some of your best continual clients. Be prepared!
1 week – Pack for a great show!
- Got your printed materials back from the printer? Great! Get them packed.
- It’s business attire each day at the show. You want to make a great first impression, so plan your wardrobe and get everything set so there’s no last minute scramble.
- Review your booth plan, hanging guidelines, and hanging tips one more time.
- Watch the videos one more time for reinforcement.
As always, don’t be afraid to ask questions. RMG has all sorts of information that new and returning exhibitors benefit from knowing. Contact us at email@example.com.